Saturday, August 13, 2011

Interesting Week

It has been one interesting week to say the least. The stock market went up and down like a giant roller coaster, cities and countries across the globe were in turmoil, and so much more. I spent most of my week on the road, which is getting to be a little weird for me. I never thought that I would be the traveling salesmen type that lives out of hotels. The sad part is that without the travel I would be bored out of my mind sitting around at home.  Most of my weekends are spent sitting in front of the TV watching a movie or playing a video game. I might work out for a few hours but thats it.

Hopefully this upcoming week will be better since I am going to a conference. Also, I am seriously contemplating getting an iPad but I'm waiting for the iOS 5 to be released first. I hope it will be in September so I can get one before I got to France in October. Speaking of France, I figured that I could have work pay for my trips in that the extra per diem money would eventually pay it off. My goal is going to be to pay off the other cards first, and put a few extra hundred dollars towards the Hilton card each month. I think I would have it taken care of by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment