Friday, July 8, 2011

Completed my petition

I was able to complete my I-130 today and mailed it in. An I-130 is a petition for a family family to immigrate to the US permanently. My wife, whose French, lives in Paris and I want her here with me. Go figure...a husband wants ot be near his wife. Anyways, it should take about three months and then I'll have my wife here with me. The crappy thing is that it can take up to 6 months if things are processed really slowly. We shall see.

In other things, I have started to unpack the remaining of my boxes from the move. I am realizing that I need a desk or at least a desk drawer. I m ight break down and get one of those 3-drawer plastic things so I can put some office supplies away. Its okay for a bachelor, which I am until my wife gets here, but I will need a bit more organizing.

I have many projects to do this summer: wedding photo album, 5K training, couponing, real estate investment research, and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment