Thursday, July 7, 2011

Debt sucks

I am aggressively trying to pay off my $30,000 worth of credit card debt and its tough. Yeah, I know: how did you get $30,000 in credit card debt? The answer is I attempted to run an online MLM business and it didn't pan out. Stupid I know now, but I thought I could change the world by doing it so I don't regret trying. I am hopeful to pay off $15,000 by year's end. I contribute $1,000 each paycheck to knocking down the debt. I am living pretty frugally right now (coupons, no excess spending, etc.) but too me its necessary so that I can be closer to debt free.

Having this large chunk of debt is pretty stressful. I am constantly thinking about it and I should be focusing on other things. Like my new wife, Natacha, and how to get her into the country. Long story for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment