Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Out of Shape!

Today I begin a running regimine so that I can run a 5K in late September. I am using miCoach from Adidas to help me with my goal. It is a free app that you can downlaod to your iPhone. It was great using it today because it tracks you via GPS and tells you when to pick up the pace or slow down. My only problem was that I COULDN"T RUN LONGER THAN 20 MINUTES!!!

I know its the beginning of the training but that is pathetic for me. I hope to get better and better with the running because I want to run the 5K in under 25 minutes. An underlying problem of mine is that I am overweight by about 20 pounds (I weigh around 190) and that I eat crappy foods.

Also, I started a new entertainment package I call "My Preferences". No it doesn't exist but I made it just for me. I use the internet a lot, watch movies a lot, and play video games. I don't watch a lot of TV, maybe 3-5 hours a week, and thats mostly because I like the noise in the background. So I have decided to cancel my cable, enrolled in Netflix and GameFly, and hopefully save about $50 a month. Each service is $15/month and my cable bill is $100 which does include the internet. Maybe I won't save $50 but at least I'll save close to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment